What would happen if you or your partner couldn’t work for a significant period of time? Would you be able to afford your mortgage, household bills and other payments, such as school fees, childcare costs or pension contributions?

Income Protection insurance is designed to pay you a monthly non-taxable benefit if you aren’t able to work because of an accident, injury, illness or sickness. Each income protection insurance plan is individually tailored to suit your needs and your lifestyle, with costs of premiums based on your age, health, occupation and other relevant factors. You can take out an income protection policy whether you’re employed or self-employed.

Our expert advisers are here to understand your specific requirements, and then recommend a bespoke income protection plan to suit your circumstances. For more information, either give us a call on 020 8652 5240 or click here to send us an email.